The biggest and best martial art school on the Olympic Peninsula
White Crane Martial Arts is located in Port Angeles Washington. It is a Martial Arts University with complete programs in seven different disciplines, classes include:
- Gumdo Swords
- Soo Bakk Do
- Martial Gymnastics
Each program offers a different instructor overseer and the added benefit of Grandmaster R. A. Nicholls, a veteran of the Martial arts with over 4 decades of experience and the only person to win medals at the National Championships in four different decades.
Our large subterranean gym features a large Judo mat area, Ballet Floor, changing rooms, breaking room and lounge room among other amenities.
memberships & Associations
- Member of United States National Taekwondo Federation
- World Taekwondo Federation (both Taeguek & Palgue)
- International Taekwondo Federation (non-sine wave)
- World Soobahkdo Federation — Classical Forms & Weapons
- Northwest Headquarters for World Koryo Gumdo Sword
- Hapkido & Yudo associated with World Martial Art & Health